Monday, February 2, 2009

He's a growing boy!

I took Leo to the doctor today because he has a little bit of reflux. We got him a prescription for Zantac and he also got a couple of his shots. (I currently am following Dr. Sears' alternative vaccination schedule, but I have to research it a little more before I know if we'll stick with it.)

The most exciting part of his appointment was finding out his growth!

At his last appt, 12/29, here is where he was:
Weight - 8 lbs. 1.5 oz - 26% percentile
Length - 21" - 81%

As of today:
Weight - 11 lbs. 5.7 oz - 58% percentile
Length - 22.5" - 51% percentile (Though he was squirmy when she did it, he might have another half inch. When we did it at home he was 23, and that was a week or so ago!)

1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

He's growing nicely! What is the alternative vaccination schedule?
I remember V had a terrible reaction to his first DPT shot (high fever) and my pediatrician divided up the doses after that for the next three rounds.