Sunday, March 8, 2009

IRL

One of my pregnancy/mommy message board friends was visiting Colorado for the weekend and we (and our boys!) got to meet in person today.





Vin spent the day with E at the science museum, and then they came home so E could hang out with Leo a little bit. I am amazed at what a natural he is with babies!

4 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Both adorable little boys! Are they the same age? I see Leo was talking up a storm as usual:)
E looks like a perfect "big brother"

Nikki and Josh said...

Cuties, all of you!

Which girl is that? Have I heard of her?

You're glowing, sistah! :) Very pretty.

Jungle Baby said...

they are 6 days apart! gavin was born a couple weeks early on 12/6. thanks for the compliment, sister - it's those avon glycolic pads, i think!

Laura said...

awww, I'm so happy to see Emilio!