Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Leo remembered how to roll over again today! Of course, as soon as I ran downstairs to get the video camera, he refused to do it anymore. His new trick is getting into "crawl position" and moving around in a circle. It's very cute.




Getting ready...

What just happened?!

I tried to get him to roll over again this afternoon for Vin, but he just did his spin-in-a-circle trick. Oh well.

2 comments:

Nikki and Josh said...

how exciting! i can't wait to see it in person :)

on a side note, it's sort of embarrassing how long it took me to even MOVE as a baby. no wonder they thought i was... special. :P

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

He looks ready to start crawling soon! Is he sleeping in his crib as yet? I remember both Vince and Lisa learned to turn over for the first time in the crib as they wanted to see the mobile and the busy box on the side.