Needless to say - today we hired an AWESOME nanny and Leo is now sleeping through the night for the first time EVER, so hopefully I'll have a spare second or two to get back on here.
Leo had his 6 month well baby exam on Tuesday. He weighs 16 lbs 15 oz (33rd percentile) is 27.5 inches long (79th percentile) and ready for 2 meals of solids a day!
So far his favorites are pears and mangoes. He absolutely HATES anything green.
I will update a bit more soon, and leave you with these photos of today's semi-milestone: Leo on his hands and knees for the first time, rocking back and forth! Babyproofing here we come!

2 comments:
Love that tush in the air! LOL! He looks proud of himself in the first photo :-)
I mixed green veggies with sweet potatoes and eventually Vin and Lisa got use to the taste, although Lisa never liked peas and I think she doesn't like them... right Lisa?
Can't wait to hear all about the Nanny.
Love that boy :-)
Post a Comment