Hi! I'm sorry we've been MIA. My computer is old and getting slower and slower every time I open it, but all our photos are there. I'll work on getting a new computer ASAP so I don't leave you hanging ;)
Do you have an external hard drive as a back up? It's always good to save photos that way. Or to make up CD's of the photos. I learned the hard way once when my computer crashed.
Picasa or another service is good to use too as your photos are stored on their servers.
1 comment:
Do you have an external hard drive as a back up? It's always good to save photos that way. Or to make up CD's of the photos. I learned the hard way once when my computer crashed.
Picasa or another service is good to use too as your photos are stored on their servers.
Good luck!
Post a Comment