E made a friend and they fed goats together.
Leo was VERY interested in Daddy's lunch!
E relaxing after a dog and a burger.
E holds a 2 week old baby goat...
And a 5 month old baby human!
E's first time on a horse! Bareback, no less!
Both the boys passed out on the way home. Long day for them!
PS - Mark Ludy, the author of one of my favorites The Flowerman, came to E's school and that's his autograph on E's arms.
2 comments:
Looks like a really nice nice day out! I was wondering what that was on E's arms ... I thought I saw a web address. He's getting big!
I love Keenesburg's town motto:
"Home to 500 people and a few sore heads" LOL!
Did the farm sell goat cheese? That cheese we bought in Costco was so delicious!
it makes me really happy to see all four of you hanging out and going on new adventures. E is such a good kid and you guys are such good people :)
Post a Comment