Dear fans,
Hey, it's me - your pal Leo. I know, I know - I don't get on here much to write, even though it's a blog about me. But I'm super busy doing five-month-old stuff, like growing and being cute and all that.
Anyway, today I pulled an awesome trick on Mommy and I had to come here and tell everyone about it.
It started with my morning nap. I usually sleep from 9:00 to 10:00 but today I decided to sleep an extra 45 minutes. I woke up, cried, Mommy came running (what a sucker she is) and nursed me. After I ate, I pretended to still be really sleepy. I made my arms and legs all heavy and didn't open my eyes.
Mom bought it, hook line and sinker - she put me back in my crib. As soon as she was out of there, I turned on my aquarium and started talking to my animals. You know - so that if she heard me on the monitor, she'd think I was just having fun and leave me alone for a little bit.
Then I got down to business. I pooped. A nice big one. And then - here's where the hilarious part comes in - the poop came out of my diaper. So I started kicking around. Every time I kicked, the poop would go flying around the crib! It was so funny! I started thrashing my whole body around and the poop flew around even more!
Mommy was downstairs and heard me thumping around, but I was laughing while I did it so it bought me even more time. She knows I like to turn around upside down in my crib and kick around, so she let me do it.
When she finally came upstairs to get me out of the crib, oh what a glorious, poopy present I'd left for her!
Ha! Aren't I so funny?! I know Grandma especially will get a kick out of this story. Anything to make you guys laugh!
Anyway, there's an Exersaucer callin' my name, so I gotta bounce.
Luv,
Leo
PS - NO, of course I can't type this well! I'm only five months old! I told Mauri the story, he typed, and DUH - that's what spell check is for.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HaHa. Leo you got your Mom good. I remember when your Mom sprinkled baby powder all over her and Nikki while in the crib. I guess that's the diff between a boy and a girl, huh? One does poop, the other baby powder.
OK, Leo, where is the photo to accompany this story? A good blogger knows that illustrations are required!
What is that I hear in the background ...the whirl of the washing machine and Mommy spraying air freshener?
Is that Mauri I see snickering about that fact that he's being sent to obedience school when his pal Leo is the one having accidents?
LOL! Boys will be boys! At least he wasn't old enough to finger paint with it V!
We miss you Leo! More pictures/videos please!
Sounds like Leo got a "kick" out of it too :P
Post a Comment