Also, I realize I haven't done much to the blog other than add photos lately. I have been very busy, mostly in a good way, and the poor blog is often an afterthought.
Here's our life in a nutshell:
1. I'm looking for part-time Kindergarten jobs. I've had 3 interviews, been "runner-up" (which in this case, sad to say is 1st loser) and don't want the third job, but haven't officially heard back.
2. Me: 38 pounds down, 11 to go!
3. Vin: 17 pounds down!
4. A robin family has taken up residence (read: built a beautiful little nest) on our backyard lamp. Every time we go outside, the mama robin freaks out and leaves her eggs, sits on a roof or the fence and squawks at us until we leave. I want to get up on a ladder and take a picture of her gorgeous blue eggs, but I'm afraid of causing her to abandon her family.
1 comment:
Less cleanup shirtless!
Hopefully you'll have lots more interviews before the next school term begins and find something nearby.
Yay on the weight loss!
As long as you don't touch the eggs I don't the Momma bird would abandon them, but maybe you should leave them alone as much as possible so they'll hatch.
Post a Comment