Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun Friday!

We had a great day today! We started out by going by Berkeley Modern Photography to see a slideshow presentation of Leo's photoshoot and make the very difficult - but VERY fun - decision of which prints to order. They are absolutely gorgeous shots, we can't wait to get the prints back!

Next, Vinny had to go to work so Leo and I went to Babies R Us. Don't worry - we went to return things, so it was a safe trip! At Babies R Us, Leo and I made use of the nursing lounge, and sitting next to me was a woman nursing the tiniest baby I have ever seen. I asked her how old he was and he was just 5 days old. I asked his stats at birth, and she said 8 lbs and 20 inches - just like Leo! He's only 7 weeks old and already I can't imagine him ever being so tiny! Time flies.

After our profitable trip to Babies, I decided to take advantage of the 60 degree weather, so I strapped Leo into the Belle Baby Carrier and the two of us plus Mauri walked to "the dog store" and got Mauri some truly disgusting treats. He was thrilled.






Leo finished his afternoon off with some quality time with Lucy, his favorite musical star.




Oh, and here are some gratuitious Leo shots, just because he's so cute.



1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

We can't wait to see Leo's Berkeley shots!

How cute Leo is laughing at the toy star .... I can see he already loves music!

Mauri's treat is almost as big as he is ..lol!