Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Do You Make Over a 6 Week Old?

Our doula, Sonja, came to visit Leo and I today. It was so nice to see her again and she brought me a FANTASTIC gift - a Moby Wrap! Due to my well known and unabashed obsession with babywearing, and some might say excessive amount of slings, I had decided to try and squelch my desire and need for a Moby Wrap. So imagine my delight when Sonja completed my collection with the Baby Carrier To End All Baby Carriers!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Sonja!

Leo had a great time visiting with Sonja until he had a diaper blowout. It was pretty funny - I was out of wipes downstairs so Sonja had to sprint upstairs for me, and I had to try and use wipes to get the poop off his back, his hands, his feet... it seemed like the more I tried to clean the poop, the more the poop was covering Leo! So... eventually I decided the poop had declared itself the winner, and I surrendered Leo to the bathtub.

Before:

Enjoying a morning nap while Mommy showers (this outfit is now soaking in a bucket of Baby Oxy-Clean)


Gettin' wiggly...

Thinkin' bout poopin'....

Hmmm....rumblin' down under?



After:

Whew! What a fiasco!

3 comments:

Nikki and Josh said...

Leo is getting SO big! His head is almost the size of that bear head in his swing now! :)

I looked up the moby wrap online.. that thing is cool!!

Pamo said...

hahahahaha. Sorry, the poop story was hilar.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

LOL! I love the story and I love the look of concentration on Leo's face before the poop explosion!

What a nice gift from the Doula!