A family blog about our Monkey Boy
We all are, Leo, we all are smiling today!
i *love* his smile.. so cool you got so many shots of it! :) he looks like he got bigger since we left.. it's amazing how quickly they grow!
I love that happy face! Is he drooling too? Is he cutting teeth already?
No, I think he just likes to blow spit bubbles, LOL!
PS - Leo says, "Nonna! You're embarassing me! You weren't supposed to notice my drool!"
LOL! Of coures I enlarged his photo to see very detail! He's adorable
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We all are, Leo, we all are smiling today!
i *love* his smile.. so cool you got so many shots of it! :)
he looks like he got bigger since we left.. it's amazing how quickly they grow!
I love that happy face! Is he drooling too? Is he cutting teeth already?
No, I think he just likes to blow spit bubbles, LOL!
PS - Leo says, "Nonna! You're embarassing me! You weren't supposed to notice my drool!"
LOL! Of coures I enlarged his photo to see very detail! He's adorable
Post a Comment