Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Day!

Yay! It's finally chilly enough for Leo to wear his bunting Aunt NeeNee got him!



Last night he slept for 4 hour stretches! It's Vinny's first day back to work, so I know he was excited to get that little extra beauty sleep. The monster is actually still asleep while I'm downstairs enjoying some coffee and listening to him stretch on the monitor. Today I have my 6 week post-partum doctor's appointment. It feels like just yesterday I was mall walking to "get my overdue baby out" and then just the blink of an eye ago my water was breaking. Now our little bundle of joy is smiling and giggling and inching his way towards sleeping through the night! The monster is growing up too fast!

4 comments:

Pamo said...

What a happy little boy!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love all these Leo smiles, and he looks very cozy and snugly in his fleece!

Nikki and Josh said...

looks warm in there :)

Jungle Baby said...

we've called nikki neenee for years :)